Sievex Tumbler Screening Machines (TSM)
Tumbler screeners uses elliptical action which aids in screening of even very fine material. As like panning for gold, the fine particles tend to stay towards the center and the larger go to the outside. It allows for segregation and unloads the screen surface so that it can effectively do its job. With the addition of multiple decks, ball cleaning decks and ultrasonic vibration systems, even difficult products can be sieved at high capacity to very fine separations.
Tumbler screening technique are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, mining, plastics, stone and soil, metallurgy, and recycling industries in order to sort small, heavy, light, dry, dusty, wet and sticky materials which are less than 20 millimeter.
Sievex Tumbler Screening Machines (Sievex TSM) is the ultimate supplier for micron level sorting separations. As low as 20 micron to 20 millimeter (0.020 – 20 mm) products can be sieved by Sievex TSMs.
100 micron to 20 millimeter throughput can be obtained by conventional tumbler screening machines; however, 20 to 100 micron throughput can be achieved only by the unique Ultrasonic Sieving System of Sievex Tumbler Screening Machines.
For example, for the mining industry, the main sieved ore materials are dolomite, calcite, kaolin, feldspar, gypsum, olivine, graphite, coal and heavy minerals. All these are easily and expertly separated by the TSM Screeners.
Leading advantage of the Sievex TSM is; sieving and sorting up to 5 different sizes of a product in the range of up to 25 ton/h feeding. For this application, 4 decks and a 2660 mm diameter tumbler screening machines is utilized.
Why Sievex Tumbler Screening Machines from Separation Experts?
- Ready to use instantly – Plug & Play.
- Provides very high screening characteristics.
- 90% efficiency in thin or small products.
- Minimum 20% more efficient compared to conventional round screeners.
- Minimum 50% lower motor power compared to conventional screening.
- Manufactured up to 4 Decks and 5 different sized products.
- Modular structure which allow deck insert or extract easily.
- 7/24/365 operation.
- Very low maintenance requirements.
- 100% dust proof design.
- Approx. 80 dB – low noise.
- Low “G” force to products which allows no or low damage on products.
- Dynamic balance adjustment provides minimum vibration to structures.
Available in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel, up to 4 decks.
|Screen Diameter [mm]||900||1350||2000||2300||2660|
|Screening Surface [m2]||0.64||1.43||3.14||4.15||5.56|
|Motor Power [kW]||1.5||2.2||4||5.5||5.5|
- Particle Size Ranges: 0 – 20 mm
- Feeding Capacity: <20 mm and > 5 mm – up to 25 tons/hr, <5 mm and >0.1 mm – up to 20 tons/hr
- Stainless or Carbon Steel construction
- # of decks: 1 to 4
- Screen Movement: Eccentric, Radial and Tangent
- Amplitude: Adjustable from 5mm to 40 mm Vertically, 60 mm to 80 mm Horizontally
- Acceleration: 1.3 to 1.8 g’s
- Available in dust tight leak proof design
Area of Usage
Granules, lightweight and small sized materials, ultrafine powders. Effective and widely used in mining, aggregate, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Aggregate & Food Industry
- Animal Food/Pet Food Industry
- Tobacco Industry
- Metal Industry
- Wood Industry
- Mining & Minerals Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Industrial Sands
- Glass Industry
- Ceramics Industry
- Detergent Industry
- Recycling Industry
- Cement and Packaged Concrete Industries
- Building Materials Industry
Video of a TSM-2660/4
Download the Tumbler Screen Brochure